Using the demo data source we added in Step 2 and the sample schema you created in Step 3, you can now build a simple query using the visual drag-and-drop editor.
1) Open the Query Editor.
2) The measures and dimensions you defined in the sample schema in the previous step are now available in the Editor under Available Measures and Available Dimensions.
3) Drag and drop the measure into the corresponding field on the right side. Notice that all fields where you can drag and drop the measure become highlighted.
4) Drag and drop the dimension into the Rows or Columns field, depending on how you wish to present the data.
5) To view the results of your query, click on
6) The results of your query should appear below.